Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg + Zinc Sulphate 7.5 mg+ Magnesium sulphate 50.00 mg + L- Methyl Folate 800 mcg+ Vitamin D3 400 I.U.
GROSCAL Tablet contains –
Osteoclast resorption activity was increased when several vitamins, including B12, were deficient.
Cholecalciferol controls gene transcription that is connected to cancer risk, autoimmune conditions, and cardiovascular disease brought on by vitamin D insufficiency.
Magnesium deficiency, stiffness in the bones is reduced, osteoclasts are increased, osteoblasts are decreased, and further bone loss occurs.
Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2) is pharmacologically less potent than Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), which makes vitamin D3 the preferred agent for medical use
- Methylcobalamin- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- L-Methylfolate – vitamin
- Magnesium sulphate- electrolyte.
- Hyperhomocysteinemia(increases fracture rates)
- Hypovitaminosis D
- Rheumatoid arthritis
One tablet daily.
- B12 boosted osteoblastic proliferation and alkaline phosphatase activity in UMR 106 osteoblastic cells and human bone marrow stromal osteoprogenitor cells, suggesting that B12 directly affects osteoblast proliferation and development.
- The calcium citriol binds to vitamin D receptors in osteoblasts, activating a receptor activator of nuclear factor kB ligand (RANKL) in preosteoclasts, causing them to become mature bone-resorbing osteoclasts by interacting with NFkB receptor.
- In vascular smooth muscle, magnesium inhibits Ca2+ influx through dihydropyridine-sensitive, voltage-dependent channels.
- The structural characteristics of ergocalciferol (Plant-based form )differ from those of cholecalciferol (Endogenous form ), as the former contains a double bond between C22 and C23 and the latter an additional methyl group.