(Meropenem 1g Injection)
MERONIS Injection contains Meropenem. Meropenem has an excellent penetration in abdominal tissues, bile, blister fluid, inflammatory exudate, cerebrospinal fluid (in the presence of inflammation), gynecologic tissues, respiratory tract tissues, and urinary tract tissues.
MERONIS Injection can be used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Bacterial meningitis in children (US FDA)
- Complicated skin and skin-structure infections in adults and children (US FDA)
- Serious intra-abdominal infections in adults and children. (US FDA)
- Bone, and joint infections
- Serious gastrointestinal infections
- Febrile neutropenia
- Nosocomial pneumonia
- Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory infections
- Serious urinary tract infections.