Overview of MYONOVA Tablet contains (Myo-inositol + Folic Acid Tablets)
Myo inositol a small molucule, a small molecule structurally similar to glucose, that is involved in cellular signalling. Myo-inositol shows the most promise as a dietary supplement for promoting female fertility, restoring insulin sensitivity in instances of resistance and for reducing anxiety as well. Due to the mixed benefits to insulin resistance and fertility, myo-inositol appears to be an effective anxiolytic at higher doses and is quite effective in treating insulin resistence and PCOS. Folic acid is vitamin B family that stimulates hematopoietic systems. Folic acid is used in the treatment of folate deficiency and megaloblastic anemia.
- Improving egg quality and probability of ovulation in PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Reduces risk of gestational diabetes
- Reduces insulin resistance and testosterone
- Helpful in postmenopausal women who have metabolic syndrome
- Can reduce acne and hirsutism (excessive hair growth)