Overview of Grape Seed Extract + Lutein + Lycopene + Natural ß-Carotene + Selenium Dioxide + Zinc Sulphate Capsules:
NISLUTIN Capsules contains Black Grape Seed Extract, Lutein, Lycopene, Natural ß-Carotene, Selenium Dioxide Monohydrate, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate. Grape seed extract has beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system. It may have possible effect on cancer cell growth, proliferation or apoptosis, among other potential chemopreventive mechanisms. Lutein, Lycopene and ß-Carotene are potent antioxidants.
One NISLUTIN Capsule daily or as directed by Physician.
NISLUTIN Capsules has following health benefits:
- Antioxidant and anti-cancer activities
- Helpful in prevention of heart disease and maintaining systolic blood pressure
- Anti-inflammatory and immunoprotectant
- Anti-aging supplement that also helps protect eyes, skin and hair.
These ingredients work as antioxidants to reduce the damage done by free radicals and benefit overall health.
- Grape seed extract appears to significantly lower systolic blood pressure and heart rate.
- Lutein helps slow down the progression of macular degeneration (MD), cataracts and preserve vision.
- Lycopene is a powerful anti-oxidant and anticarcinogenic (anti-cancer) as it prevents DNA damage and also helpful in atherosclerosis or high cholesterol.
Beta-carotene is a protector of the cells while slowing the aging process. It helps to normalize the levels of oxidized LDL frequently seen in people at risk for heart disease. It also helps prevent night blindness and other eye problems.
Selenium and Zinc are trace minerals that are essential for various important body functions.