(Cefoperazone + Sulbactam 1g /1.5 g Injection)
BACTONIS Injection contains Cefoperazone and Sulbactam. Because of its broad spectrum of activity, most infections can be treated adequately with this antibiotic. Cefoperazone has been proposed especially against Pseudomonas infections.
Cefoperazone is a third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic. Sulbactam is a beta-lactamase inhibitor.
BACTONIS Injection can be used in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Nosocomial infections caused by multidrug-resistant pathogens
- Urinary tract infections (upper and lower)
- Respiratory tract infection (upper and lower)
- Peritonitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, and other intra-abdominal infection
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Joint infection
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Endometritis, gonorrhoea and other infection of the genital tract