Overview of L-carnitine Tablets:
CARNICLE Tablets contains L-Carnitine. Carnitine is an amino acid that is synthesized in the liver and kidneys—and concentrated in the body’s most metabolically active organs: the brain, heart, and muscles. Its primary job is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they’re burned for energy.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid.
CARNICLE Tablets can be used in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Increasing red blood cell count in people with serious kidney disease.
- Preventing side effects caused by valproic acid, a seizure medication.
- Improving symptoms and complications of heart disease and heart failure. Taking L-carnitine by mouth seems to reduce the risk of death from myocarditis.
- Treating symptoms of high thyroid hormone levels.
- Treating male infertility caused by inflammation of some reproductive organs and tissues (prostate, seminal vesicles, and epididymis).
- Breast-feeding lowers body’s amount of carnitine. L-carnitine seems safe for most breast-feeding women when taken in the amounts recommended.
- Taking L-carnitine helps diabetics by increasing glucose oxidation, glucose storage, as well as glucose uptake.
- Eating disorders, fatigue, diabetes, high cholesterol, blood disorders, circulatory problems in the legs, leg ulcers, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Lyme disease, Rett syndrome, and other conditions.