(Cefixime trihydrate 200 mg + Lactic Acid Bacillus 60million spores Tablets)
CEFEXY-LB Tablet contains Cefixime Trihydrate and Lactic Acid Bacillus. Cefixime possesses excellent efficacy against a broad spectrum of pathogens, including Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pneumonia, Staphylococcus aureus and Moraxella catarrhalis. An important first-line choice against common bacterial infections.
It is an antibacterial.
- Tonsillitis and pharyngitis
- Otitis media
- Acute Bronchitis and Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis
- Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections
- Uncomplicated ano-genital gonorrhea.
- Gastro- intestinal disorders
- Chronic bronchitis exacerbation
- Cefixime inhibits cell wall synthesis. It binds to one of the penicillin binding proteins (PBPs) which inhibits the final transpeptidation step of the peptidoglycan synthesis in the bacterial cell wall
- In order to restore the body’s normal microbial flora in the digestive tract, antibiotics are mixed with lactobacillus, which functions as a probiotic. By generating lactic acid, it prevents or slows the growth of harmful microbes in the gut.