(Beta-Carotene (30%) 10mg, Copper Sulphate 1mg, Manganese Sulphate 2mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 27.50mg and Selenium dioxide 70mcg) Softgel Capsules
NOCOVIT Softgel Capsules contains Beta-carotene, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate and Selenium dioxide. Beta-carotene aids in stopping harmful cancerous tumor growth.
Beta-Carotene is an antioxidant and protector of the cells.
- It protects against pollutants and sunburn.
- It helps prevent night blindness and other eye problems.
- It reduces the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, thus lowering the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
- It is useful in maintaining healthy bones (prevents osteoarthritis)
- It decreases risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer and other cancers.
Selenium, Zinc, Copper Sulphate and Manganese Sulphate are trace minerals having anti-oxidant properties and essential for various important body functions. These trace elements also reduce deficiency of minerals in the body.
One NOCOVIT Softgel Capsules once a day or as directed by Physician.
NOCOVIT Softgel Capsules have following benefits:
- Anti-oxidant and anti-cancer.
- Useful in cardiovascular diseases.
- Maintains healthy eyes, skin and hair.
- Helps building up immune system and healthy bones.
- Essential trace minerals useful for various body functions.
Beta-carotene is a fat-soluble (lipophilic) hydrocarbon that is naturally synthesized by plants. It is converted into retinol in the human body. Beta-carotene may act to inhibit changes cellular modulation and cell cycle regulatory proteins, alterations in insulin-like growth factor-1. These processes stop a cell from changing into a cancerous growth by preventing the process of oxidative DNA damage. This hydrocarbon antioxidant can induce glutathione production in our cells, a process which also increases antioxidant activity. Beta-carotene may also increase the amount and functioning of cancer-fighting enzymes in the cells. Beta-carotene also stimulates increased levels of T-helper lymphocytes, (NK) cell cytotoxicity (a natural form of cancer-killing cells), as well as macrophage action.