Overview of Trypsin + Bromelain + Rutoside Trihydrate Tablets:
OBETRA Tablets contains Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside Trihydrate. It is a synergistic combination, safe and does not cause side-effects. It has promising role in relieving inflammation and promoting healing.
OBETRA Tablets can be used in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Treat edema and inflammation in contusions, lacerations, cuts, sinusitis, otitis, externa, PID (Pelvic inflammatory disease), tooth extraction, cellulitis, abscess, sport injuries, sprains and surgery.
- Treat painful osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spondylopathies and tendonitis.
- Temporary relief from aches, pains and muscle soreness due to everyday activity.
Adults: Two OBETRA Tablets three times a day.
Children (6 years and above): One OBETRA Tablet/10kg body weight/day up to maximum 6 tablets a day.
- Trypsin is a proteolytic enzyme. It hydrolyses proteins into peptides.
- Bromelain, is a proteolytic enzyme. It breaks peptide bond inside protein molecules.
- Rutoside is the glycoside and has antioxidant effect. It increases the strength of the walls of the blood capillaries and regulates their permeability.